A sample program of NyARToolkit Application on Google Android Emulator. Marker detection part is mostly same as original NyARToolkit (just a few changes are applied).
Video image is sent by Java program which uses socket connection to the emulator because camera device emulation has not been implemented on Android SDK.
The archive includes archive of Eclipse project and demo program to send images that taken by camera to the emulator.
1. Android SDK and Eclipse plugin is required to try it on Eclipse. http://code.google.com/android/
2. Reffered to “Live Camera Previews in Android” by Tom Gibara that is the idea of sending images to emulator. http://www.tomgibara.com/android/camera-source
- QR code and Google
- Vodafone Augmented Reality Game
- ISMAR 2009 FLARToolKit Contest
- FLARToolkit and Augmented Reality
- Wikitude strikes again